I’ve been going through such a smoothie phase recently, I seem to end up having one every day lately! There’s nothing I’d like more on a sunny day than a cool, refreshing smoothie. Here’s the recipe for my current favourite green smoothie – I promise it tastes better than it looks! I love making one of these at night and then bringing it to work the next day – a perfect snack. It’s super thick too, so makes the perfect base for a smoothie bowl – just add toppings.
- 100g frozen mango chunks (frozen banana works well too)
- handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp (5g) spirulina (optional)
- 15g almond butter
- 20g protein powder
- About 5 drops MyProtein toffee flavdrops (key to making it taste good)
- Almond milk – just enough to blend
- Handful of ice
- A dash of cinnamon
- Add everything to your blender/Nutribullet and blend!
Macros – 26g Protein, 17g Carbohydrates, and 11g Fat
Calories – 276kcal
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!