Thought I’d leave links to a couple of my favourite blogs, websites, products etc. for anyone interested!
Favourite Food Blogs
- The Little Green Spoon – An excellent Irish healthy food blog
- Natural Born Feeder – Roz Purcell’s food blog has me drooling every time I visit it!
- Endorphin Stew – Ryan’s blog has so many delicious, healthy recipes to try
- The Macro Queen – Leanne has loads of interesting articles about fitness and nutrition
- Nourishing Fir – Fir is the queen of #healthyfoodporn – her recipes are gluten and dairy-free, and always look insanely good
- The Food Medic – Check out Hazel’s blog for loads of healthy, high protein recipes
- Zanna Van Dijk – Zanna has loads of really cool articles and recipes on her blog
- Deliciously Ella – So many amazing vegan recipes – I’ve tried loads of the recipes, so good!
- Naturally Sassy – Another vegan blog with delicious recipes
- AOB Nutrition – Great selection of sports nutrition supplements and healthy snacks!
- Nikki Blackketter
- Dana Linn Bailey
- Christian Guzman
- Zanna Van Dijk
- Rob Lipsett
- Jamie Alderton
- Lainey Bopster
- Georgia Hickey
- Lex Griffin
- Matt Lucas
- Kyle Mullen
- Skinny Gaz
- Glitters and Glutes
Favourite Websites for Nutrition/Training Information
- Examine.com – The best source of unbiased supplement information, based on the latest evidence – gives a great overview of most supplements, in an easy to understand way
- PubMed – The go-to place for the latest research publications – a decent level of scientific knowledge is required to understand a lot of it though!
- Strengtheory – A great site for advanced training information
- Body Recomposition – Lyle McDonald’s website
- Alan Aragon
- Look Great Naked – Brad Schoenfeld’ website
- Bret Contreras